THQ, Activision, EA, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and Take-Two all report figures this month, so you can expect a ton of game information on the back of it all. Hit the link for all the dates, news-watchers.
Here are your key May new events, courtesy of Wedbush Morgan's Michael Pachter:
- 5/5 – THQ to report March quarter results.
- 5/6 – Activision and Nintendo to report March quarter results.
- 5/11 – Electronic Arts to report March quarter results.
- 5/13 – Sony to report March quarter results.
- 5/13 – April NPD - US sales data release.
- 5/18 – Ubisoft to report March quarter sales.
- 5/24-28 (est.) – GameStop and Take-Two to report April quarter results.
As ever, we'll be on hand to bring you all the news as it happens. We'll be giving you these dates every month from here on in.