The 2017 PlayStation Store Summer Sale has begun on the European side, with many deals on AAA games and smaller ones alike.
You'll find PS4, PSVR, PS3, and Vita games at discounts up to 60% off, most available through August 16. Plenty of season passes and individual add-ons are also on sale. PlayStation Plus get extra discounts on a few, too.
Some deals won't be available for the entire duration of the sale, so keep that in mind. The entire list is too big to include here, so we've picked up some of the best discounts we spotted so far.
You can browse your local store for more, or visit this link. Also available alongside the main sale is the Totally Digital promo, which discounts indie and digital-only games. Most deals here are also valid until August 16.
Here are a few solid deals:
- GTA 5 - £25
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - £35
- Dirt 4 - £35
- Battlefield 1 - £25
- Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition - £60
- Tekken 7 - £35
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - £12
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - £20
- The Last Guardian - £16
- Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition - £25
- Doom - £12
- Mortal Kombat XL - £16
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst - £9
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - £33.49
- Fallout 4 - £16
- The Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection - £12
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - £16
- PlayStationVR Worlds - £20
- Batman: Arkham VR - £12
- Farpoint - £35
- For Honor - £30
- Outlast 2 - £18
- Titanfall 2 - £16
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - £20