Not the most jolting shock of the Century, but Mario Kart Wii has gone straight in at the top of the Japanese all formats. Monster Hunter was in a comfortable lead in the previous week, as you'll recall.
Data's for the week ending April 14.
- Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - 594,000 / New
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP) - 222,000 / 1,590,000
- Musou Orochi: Maou Sairin (PS2) - 56,000 / 283,000
- Wii Fit (Wii) - 31,000 / 1,865,000
- Pokémon Ranger: Batonnage (DS) - 30,000 / 436,000
- Tottado! Yowiko no Mujintou Seikatsu (DS) - 26,000 / 65,000
- Pro Yakyuu Spirits 5 (PS2) - 22,000 / 102,000
- Star Ocean 2: Second Evolution (PSP) - 18,000 / 108,000
- Deca Sports (Wii) - 17,000 / 133,000
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - 14,000 / 1,563,000