Back in his VideoGamer days, Simon Miller was forced to play Dark Souls and Bloodborne despite hating both. We’ve decided to continue that tradition with Sekiro.
Basically, we’re paying Miller to have a bad time with a good game that he hates because he’s a big idiot. Good? Good.
This week it all gets to be a bit much for Simon, with repeated deaths leading him to something of an existential crisis:
In the first video, our sentient slab of steak attempts to break through the first hour of the game, gets a bit overconfident, then hits a wall in the shape of a samurai. Can a makeshift mask make him better at the game? Find out below:
If you want to see more of this, give it a like and share and we’ll turn it into a full series.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice guides
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthroughs
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 1 - Yamauchi, General Naomori Kawarada
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 2 - Chained Ogre
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 3 - Find the Flame vent, Shinobi Axe and fight General Tenzen Yamauchi
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 4 - Find the Shinobi Firecracker and fight the horse-rider
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice skills and combat
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - top combat tips
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - best skills
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Boss guide