The DLC promised for Hyrule Warriors has been announced, and it will include five packs which will be released from September through February.
Content, according to Nintendo World Report, will consist of new characters, weapons, stages, and an adventure map.
Twos pack arrive on October 16 in Europe: the Hyrule Warriors Villains Pack and the Master Quest Pack.
In November the Twilight Princess pack drops, one themed after Majora's Mask in January, and a the Boss Pack releases in February.
All packs can be pre-ordered for €14.99, and doing so will unlock the Dark Link costume for use at launch. The first pack will be released for free.
Here's the list:
- Hyrule Warriors Characters (Free, September 30) - Three new playable characters (Cia, Volga, Wizzro)
- Master Quest Pack (October 16) - New weapon, scenario, adventure map, and two costumes
- Twilight Princess Pack (November) - New character, weapon, adventure map, and two costumes
- Majora's Mask Pack (January) - Two new characters, adventure map, and three costumes
- Boss Pack (February) - Two new games modes
The Omega Force brawler arrives at both retail and through Nintendo’s eShop on September 26. Here's a list of review scores.