Warner has announced LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens will feature the film's cast, and also revealed six of the adventures players can expect in a new trailer.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens stars Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, more
Star Wars: The Force Awakens actors confirmed are:
- Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
- Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
- Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
- Daisy Ridley (Rey)
- Domhall Gleeson (General Hux)
- Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
- Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
- John Boyega (Finn)
- Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
- Max von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
- Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
Each reprise their Force Awakens roles with all-new dialogue exclusive to the game.
Along with the previously revealed Blaster Battles, the six new adventures announced today are:
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair – Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul – Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
These levels detail events leading up to the film.
Sony and Warner have also announced a 1TB PlayStation 4 bundle which will include a physical copy of LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens and a Blu-ray copy of the movie.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens launches on June 28 for 3DS, PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.