Left 4 Dead 2 - maybe you have heard of it - cracked the top 10 on the Japanese software charts this week, debuting at number six on Xbox 360.
That's an accomplishment right there, considering Japan is a tough market for the console.
However, it looks like you can't keep a good Pikachu or Rapidash down, which Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver proved by clawing its way back to the top of the charts.
Here's the toppers for the week ending November 22, courtesy of Gamasutra:
- Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (DS) - 55,000
- Tomodachi Collection (DS) - 50,000
- Wii Fit Plus (Wi) - 43,000
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha (Fire/Blizzard)(DS) - 29,000
- Taiko Drum Master Wii 2 (Wii) - 28,000 (NEW)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) - 28,000 (NEW)
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (PS3) - 24,000
- J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! 6 (PSP) - 24,000
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games(DS) - 23,000 (NEW)
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (PS3) - 17,000