Spartan Ops co-op mode from Halo 4 has been added to The Master Chief Collection along with a slew of new fixes and in the latest patch.
343 Industries has posted the notes of the latest patch to Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The patch adds Halo 4's Spartan Ops mode as promised along with the usual set of fixes and improvements. It's just over 3GB in size.
- Made an update to make sure a match only starts when teams are even
- Players will now receive a ‘loss’ when disconnecting before a round has ended
- Made an update to include all split screen players in vote tally
- Resolved an issue that caused players to become stuck “Joining Session"
- Resolved an issue where players could be dropped from matchmaking after disconnecting their controller
General multiplayer updates
- Made additional improvements to Halo: CE hit registration
- Made an update to the “Halo 2: Anniversary Career Progress” page to ensure achievements are correctly tracked
- Fixed an issue where it took a long time to join players that are in a Multiplayer lobby
General UI/menu updates
- Made additional improvements to Roster update times
- Fixed Halo 3 game type text when viewing saved data in “My Files"
Halo 2: Anniversary campaign
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Black Eye Skull’ incorrectly prevented players from reaching checkpoints
- Fixed an issue where cross-game playlists could fail to progress to the next level
- Made several fixes to Campaign Playlist Carnage Reports
- Fixed an issue where Halo 3 Cooperative Playlist progress would not save correctly when completing a mission
- Made changes to ensure that Competitive Scoring and Timing are tracked correctly in Halo CE and Halo 2 Campaign Playlists
Stats & medals
- Made updates to improve stat tracking
- Fixed an issue where the “Steaktacular” medal would not be correctly awarded in Halo 3
- Fixed an issue where the “Supercombine” medal would be incorrectly awarded in the Halo 4 Campaign
- Made an update to ensure that the “Flaming Ninja Anniversary” achievement unlocks when prerequisites are met
- Updated the Halo 2 “Boxer” Button Layout
- Updated the Halo 4 “Legacy” Thumbstick Layout
- Made several updates to improve overall game stability