And it's full 3D. Some new details on the DS version of Square's Kingdom Hearts - titled Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - have been ripped off a French mag. There's still no release date - or any other official information, from the look of it - so this will have to do for now.
- Made by Studio Hand (Chocobo Tales) and co-directed by Tomohiro Hasegawa (FFVIII and Kingdom Hearts)
- Fully 3D presentation, smooth animation.
- Shoulder buttons allow players to move the camera to explore levels/see enemies in better positions.
- Recreated areas from previous games - including Illusiopolis, Twilight Town, Agrabah, and Wonderland, no new worlds.
- Multiplayer mode sees players direct members of Organization XIII, independent of the main story.
- Music written by Yoko Shimomura of the previous games.
- Remixed/re-arranged themes from past games.
- Like the PSP outing, 358/2 Days takes place during Roxas' life – from being introduced into XIII to battling Riku, discovering parts of the story previously unexplored – fans demanded answers!