Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver reclaimed its place at the top of the Japanese all formats chart for week ending October 11.
Since the title hit shelves on September 12, it has 2.5 million sales under its belt.
Wii Fit Plus, number one last week, dropped to number two with 152 000 sales, while Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey debuted at number three with 97,000 in sales.
- Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (DS) - 189,000
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii) - 152,000
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS,) - 97,000
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders - Fire/Blizzard (DS) - 95,000
- Tomodachi Collection (DS) - 63,000
- Gran Turismo (PSP) - 40,000
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii) - 24,000
- Macross Ultimate Frontier (PSP) - 19,000
- Love Plus (DS) - 19,000
- Dragon Quest IX (DS) - 16,000