As if there were any doubt, Yakuza 3 took an easy first in the Japanese charts this week, and unconfirmed hardware numbers are suggesting a clear win for PS3 over Wii. We'll have to wait for the Media Create figures for that, though.
Looks as though Wii Fit is finally on the verge of dropping out of the top ten. Note how quickly Star Ocean vanished, as well.
01. [PS3] Yakuza 3 (SEGA) 372,000 / NEW
02. [PSP] Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID (KOEI) 219,000 / NEW
03. [NDS] Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (Nintendo) 52,000 / 307,000
04. [WII] One Piece Episode 2 (Namco Bandai) 45,000 / NEW
05. [NDS] Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2 (Namco Bandai) 44,000 / NEW
06. [NDS] Shounen Sunday x Shounen Magazine Nettou! Dream Nine (Konami) 23,000 / NEW
07. [PS2] King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match (SNK Playmore) 19,000 / NEW
08.  Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope (Square Enix) 17,000 / 179,000
09. [WII] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii (Namco Bandai) 16,000 / 400,000
10. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) 16,000 / 3,277,000