Media Create has released its software chart for the week of September 6 - 12 in Japan, and it finds Bandai Namco's One Piece: Gigant Battle debuting at number one on DS with over 131K units sold.
Monster Hunter Diary on PSP, which was number one last week, came in second with 55.6K unites moved.
Wii Party also hung in there at number three with 44.9K units moved, and was in second place last week.
In total, there were six titles on the chart for both PSP and Wii, five for DS, and three for PS3. Games for Xbox 360 and PS2 didn't make the top 20.
Get the full chart below, courtesy of NeoGAF:
- One Piece: Gigant Battle - DS- 131.854
- Monster Hunter Diary: Pokapoka Ailu Village - PSP - 55.569
- Wii Party (Nintendo) - Wii- 44.908
- Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault - PSP - 12.667
- Metroid: Other M - Wii - 11.239
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wii- 9.827
- Art Academy - DS - 8.172
- Vitamin X: Evolution Plus - PSP - 7.975
- Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! Spark / Bomber - DS - 7.640
- Sengoku Efuda Yuugi: Hototogisu Tairan (Irem) - PSP - 7.407
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Capcom) - PSP - 7.360
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) - Wii - 6.910
- Taiko Drum Master DS: Dororon! Battle With the Ghouls!! - DS - 6.870
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Reprint] - PS3 - 6.779
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 - PSP 6.552
- UFC 2010 Undisputed - PS3 - 6.524
- Friend Collection - DS - 6.429
- Mario Kart Wii - Wii - 5.532
- Sengoku Basara 3 - PS3 - 4.318
- Sengoku Basara 3 - Wii - 4.281