Square Enix is the big winner in the Japanese software charts last week, with action-RPG NieR RepliCant for PS3 topping the sales charts with 60,000 units sold.
The Xbox 360 version of the game, NieR Gestalt, entered the charts at number 11, although Media Create doesn't provide figures for sales outside of the top ten.
NieR's win means New Super Mario Bros. is knocked from the top spot into second place, although the Nintendo platformer still managed to shift 28,757 units.
Elsewhere in the chart, Studies Demon by Atlus landed at number three, with Tomodachi Collection for DS and Oath in Ferghana for PSP making up the top five.
The only other main entry of note for PS3 was the Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY Edition, which made its debut at number nine with 12,479 units sold.
- NieR RepliCant (PS3) – 60,174
- Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) - 28,757
- Studies Demoon (DS) - 21,953
- Tomodachi Collection (DS) – 19,681
- Oath in Ferghana - (including Limited Edition) - 16,167
- Pro Baseball Spirits 2010 (PSP) – 15,607
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii) – 15,217
- Mario Kart Wii - (13,617)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition - 12,479
- Pokemon Light Trails - 12,408