As translated by Andriasang, the following will ship alongside Move's October 21 launch in Japan:
- EyePet (SCEJ, ¥3,980, $45)
- Sports Champion (SCEJ, ¥3,980, $45)
- Beat Sketch (SCEJ, ¥2,980, $34)
- Fure! Fure! Bowling (aka High Velocity Bowling, SCEJ, ¥1,900)
- Machi Suberi (aka Kung Fu Rider, SCEJ, ¥3,980, $45)
- Big 3 Gun Shooting (Namco Bandai, ¥6,279, $72)
All of these games are Move-exclusive, apart from Big 3 Gun Shooting, which has a Move option.
As previously announced, Move will cost ¥3,980 ($45) for the main Motion Controller device at launch in Japan, with the optional Navigation Unit controller selling for ¥2,980 ($34).
Sony will bundle Eye, the Motion Controller and a copy of Beat Sketch (formerly "Sing and Draw") for ¥5,980 ($68) as part of the PlayStation Move Starter Pack. This is also due for October 21 release.
After release, the Move line-up looks something like this:
- Mugen Kairo Hikari to Kage no Hako (aka Echochrome, SCEJ, November, ¥3,980, $45)
- Nikudan (SCEJ, November, ¥3,980, $45)
- Move de Party (SCEJ, November, ¥3,980, $45)
- TV Super Star (SCEJ, December, ¥3,980, $45)
- Furi Furi! Sarugetchu (aka Ape Escape, SCEJ, 2010, price TBA)
- Sorcery (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- Tower (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- The Shoot (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
- Heroes on the Move (SCEJ, 2011, price TBA)
Killzone 3 and Heavy Rain and Hustler King are also listed as being Move-compatible, but are without dates. The latter two games are already released, so they'll be patched. Killzone 3 will likely ship with day one support next year.
In addition, Sony will sell Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition and Big 3 Gun Shooting as part of Move bundles at launch.
The PlayStation Move Resident Evil 5 Special Pack will cost ¥7,980 ($91) and include the Motion Controller, a PS Eye camera and a copy of the game. The PlayStation Move Big 3 Gun Shooting Perfect Pack will cost ¥11,980 ($136) and include the Motion Controller, the Move Shooting Attachment device and a copy of the game.
The global PlayStation Move-ment
Sony announced at E3 that Move will release on September 19 in the US and September 15 in the EU.
The controller on its own will cost $49.99, while the Navigation Unit is $29.99.
Pricing for the EU is yet to be confirmed.
A bundle of both controllers and the PlayStation Eye camera will sell for $100.
Americans will get a PS3 Sports Champion Move Bundle at launch, consisting of a PS3 Slim, the Motion Controller, the camera, Sports Champions and a Move game demo disc for $399.99.
PlayStation Eye will be sold separately for $39.99.
Sony said in LA last month that 20 existing games will be available with Move support from day one, including Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Resident Evil 5, Echochrome 2, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest, EyePet, Sports Champions, Kung Fu Rider and more.
SCE Worldwide Studios will also release more than 20 titles that are either dedicated to Move or support the system in the fiscal year ending March 2011.