Battlefield Hardline: Getaway is out for Battlefield Premium members today, and the patch notes have been released.
The release notes aren't a massive read, so we've just posted them for you below. Along with the expansion, the update also includes a base game update.
Each are a separate download, obviously, and the general update is available to all players today.
All notes below are for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions unless otherwise noted as a specific platform-only change.
Four New Maps
- Double Cross
- Train Dodge
- Pacific Highway
New Game Mode: Capture the Bag
- Performance Sedan
- Import Tuner
- Luxury Coupe
New Weapons for the Mechanics Class:
- M5 Navy
- AUG PARA
New Gadget: RF Jammer
New Melee Weapon: Fire Axe
Other New Features
- New Legendary Camos will unlock over time (Legendary only)
- Exclusive Premium League in the Competitive Match system (Premium owners only)
- Assignments and Patches for Mechanic class weapons
Base Game Update
Season One Competitive Matches for console players start with the base game update release. For PC players, it will begin shortly after the release of said update.
- Experience a new way to connect with Battlefield Hardline players in 5v5 skill-based matches
- Compete on a leaderboard and earn (or lose) ranks based on your skill and performance
- New seasons will regularly become available with a new rotation of maps and modes
- Standard League is available for all players
New Weapons for All Classes
- RO933 M1
- G17 RACE Pistol
- M39 EMR
- Fixed a bug whereby a clicking sound would be heard by all players if one player equipped the Night Goggles gadget
- Added Custom RSP Server Banner support
- Fixed bug whereby player animation may break when using the Gator Gun
- Fixed bug whereby some vehicles could not be moved with melee attacks
- Fixed issues with the SCAR-H assignment and patch unlocking properly
- Melee weapons changed to have a more consistent sphere of damage.
- Ballistic shield changed to a 2 hit kill
- Increased accuracy while moving bonus for Bullpups
- Fixed bug with laser sight toggle not properly affecting crosshair
- Fixed bug whereby gadgets may get duplicated after becoming Legendary
- Fixed bug whereby Night Vision Goggles could not be turned off with the Ballistic Shield equipped
Battlefield Hardline: Getaway will be released to general public for purchase on January 26.