A new entry in the Harvest Moon franchise is on the way.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village announced by Natsume for 3DS
According to the description provided by the company, Skytree Village had many residents until the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually waned causing a drought.
Players will need to revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess back her power. This will also bring life back to the parched landscape.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village features a new cast of characters along with some familiar faces. It also sports a new art style and new character models.
Players can customize farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will help in shaping the land more efficiently and there is a new herd animal to take care of: the Poitou donkey.
Here's a list of key features:
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family.
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village will be on-hand at E3 2016. Hopefully we'll know a release date soon.