Halo: Reach at X10 - all preview coverage rounded up
Alan Wake and Fable III? Both going to be awesome, hopefully. But everyone knows the big banana is Halo: Reach.
A couple of outlets played Bungie's final push in the Halo series last night at X10. Get their impressions below.
The multiplayer beta was finally announced for May 3, which is promised to be the biggest console beta of all time when it does launch.
The first vidoc from the shooter was released earlier.
- D'Toid: A sandbox shooter and whole lot more: Halo: Reach
- G4: X10 Report: Halo: Reach
- Gamespot: Halo: Reach Video Impressions
- 1UP: Bungie's final Halo game has hit alpha status, and here's what's in store
- IGN: Halo: Reach First Look
- Shack: Halo Reach X10 Preview: A Pretty, Gritty Sandbox
- GamePro: Halo: Reach at X10: Conundrum -- continuity versus kickass guns