In the rep-fuelled world of GTA Online, there are few greater status symbols than the wheels you drive. To bolster your garage, here are all of the GTA Online Los Santos Tuners’ new cars.
From exotic imports made for tinkering to all-out muscle, if it’s fast, then someone will be showing it off at the LS Car Meet.
GTA Online Los Santos Tuners New Cars Prices
If you’re looking for a fresh automobile, then there are a total of 17 new cars dropping alongside the GTA Online Los Santos Tuners update.
You’ll be able to snag the keys to 10 of the cars at launch, with the final 7 drip-fed across the following weeks - much like with any new drop in GTA Online.
As always, all of the new cars are inspired by classic and current cars from the real world, with the majority parodying legendary Japanese tuning platforms from Nissan, Mazda, Toyota and Honda.
But no American car meet would be complete without a Mustang, with the Vapid Dominator GTT drawing from a late ‘60s model.
Here are the ten cars dropping at launch:
- Karin Calico GTF - $1,496,000 - $1,995,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Karin Futo GTX - $1,192,000 - $1,590,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis Euros - $1,350,000 - $1,800,000 - Legendary Motorsport
- Vapid Dominator GTT - $950,000 - $1,220,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis ZR350 - $1,211,250 - $1,615,000 - Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka RT3000 $1,286,250 - $1,715,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Vulkar Warrener HKR - $945,000 - $1,260,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Obey Tailgater S - $1,121,250 - $1495,000 - Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka Jester RR - $1,477,500-$1,970,000 - Legendary Motorsport
- Annis Remus - $1,027,500 - $1,370,000 - Southern San Andreas Super Autos
To unlock the lower trade price for each of these new cars, you need to raise your reputation level with the LS Car Meet.
As for their real-world counterparts, there’s always going to be some quibbling about the exact year and model, but GTA-playing car-buffs are usually on the money.
See for yourself in the tweet embedded below:
Finally some late model imports. pic.twitter.com/tgy793NKDG— Balu Rajguru (@BaluRajguru) July 16, 2021
If you're going to add all of the new cars to your roster, then you're probably going to have to grind out some cash fast. Here are our guides for completing the Cayo Perico heist and Diamond Casino heist.
For more on Rockstar Games’ multiplayer sandboxes, here’s how to get Capitale in Red Dead Online.