Gran-Turismo.com has just announced a new patch for the Japanese GT5: Prologue.
The update appears to be an update to the "Spec II" patch issued at the end of March. The full list of changes can be seen after the link.
You might also notice that right at the bottom it says all the information listed is for Japan only and if you want more info then check with the website of your region. Well we have checked but as of now there is no word from the US/UK sites as to when the patch is available.
Update: A patch definitely has been released for the European version of GT5: Prologue, but no one seems to know what it does at the moment. Hopefully SCEE will shed some light on the download soon.
By Mike Bowden
- The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.
- The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.
- Some online ID's were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.
- Some online opponents appeared to "blur", this has been amended.
- Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.
- Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.
- When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the "Load as Ghost" option of Time Trials.
This has now been rectified.
Performance Points (PP)
- The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.
- LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.
- Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.
- On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.
- The manual has been updated.
- The button assignments will be reset when the update is applied.
- In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.
* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region.