Gran Turismo 6 developer Polyphony Digital is rolling out its new 1.05 update, which makes changes to the racer's menu options and much more.
The patch notes were posted on PS Blog EU and go as follows:
Additional features in the Open Lobby
- Time Trial, Drift Trial, and Free Run have been added to the Race Type option withinRoom Settings of the Event Settings screen.
- It is now possible to Filter by Performance, even when Car Selection Method is set toFilter by Make or Filter by Category.
- It is now possible to select Karts in one-make races held on weather-enabled tracks.
- Players can now check regulation settings in the confirmation popup dialogue before entering a room.
- In the Race Alone mode for the Qualifier, cars other than yourself will appear as lines (as will cars other than the one in focus when only spectating).
- Multi-Monitor Settings has been added to the Start Button>Options>Display options.
- A Car Search feature has been added to the CARS section in My Home. You can specify the desired parameters to search for a particular car in the Car Dealerships.
Sale of racing gear in individual colours
- The sale of Racing Gear has been changed from full colour sets to individual colours. Some of the pricing for racing gear has changed accordingly.
Kart adjustments options expanded
- Traction Control is now available to adjust in the Driving Options. Skid Recovery Forceis also now available.
- Brake Balance is now available to adjust in Machine Settings. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
- An icon that shows the login bonus stage (one to five days in succession) has been added to the top of the My Home screen and the prize-receiving dialogue.
- The increments of the Front/Rear Torque Split in Car Settings has been changed from five to one.