Ghost Recon Online and ShootMania Storm developer sessions have been announced for Rezzed. The event takes place July 6-7 at the Brighton Centre in Brighton. Get the full schedule below.
Friday 6th July
- 12pm - Project Zomboid - How (Not) To Make A Game
- 1pm - The Creative Assembly - 20 Years of CA, first look at the future of Total War
- 2pm - Randy Pitchford - Live Borderlands 2 stage demo and Q&A
- 3pm - Stainless Games - Carmageddon Kickstarter post-mortem
- 4pm - Peter Molyneux - On 22 Cans and experimental app Curiosity
- 5pm - Natural Selection 2 - Live stage demo and Q&A
Saturday 7th July
- 12pm - Splash Damage's Paul Wedgwood - "Independent or Bust!"
- 1pm - Introversion - Prison Architect
- 2pm - Day Z designer Dean "Rocket" Hall
- 3pm - Ghost Recon Online - Live stage demo and Q&A
- 4pm - Rock, Paper, Shotgun's Gamejam - Making a game live on-stage
- 5pm - ShootMania Storm - Live stage demo and Q&A, featuring members of Team Dignitas