Microsoft has seen record "engagement" levels over the holidays with Xbox One, and is starting the year off with a few announcements.
Microsoft published a list of upcoming releases and a look back at 2015. In it, the platform holder revealed the release dates, release windows, and launch platforms for many titles.
Mike Nichols, corporate vice president of marketing for Xbox said that all Xbox One exclusive titles that came out around the holidays has each sold over 1 million units. This includes Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and Forza 6.
As for this year, Nichols revealed more information about some of the announced games, such as a spring 2016 window for the Gears of War 4 and Fable Legends betas, a confirmation that ReCore is also coming to PC, and more. Minecraft will also be update in 2016, on all platforms.
Find the full details below:
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in spring 2016/launch in fall 2016
- Quantum Break (Xbox One) – April 5, 2016
- Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016
- Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in summer 2016
- Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
- Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – Feb 2, 2016
If you don't see Scalebound on here, that's because it was pushed to 2017.