Get shorty with it. Or something. Find a bunch of headlines after the break.
- StarCraft II's entered into beta testing in China. Press release is here.
- A Toronto hospital has set up a Kinect camera for use whilst in surgery. More at Gama.
- Kinect's also been helping out with the blind. SlashGear has the story on how a German university is doing so.
- BioWare's released a V1.01 patch for Dragon Age II on PC following previous beta testing. BigDownload has the update.
- Markus "Notch" Persson has shown off the titles he worked on before MineCraft. It all ranges from an RTS to an RPG called Rubylands and more.
- Monday Night Combat is free-to-play this weekend on Steam. The game's 33 percent off until Monday if you want to buy it thereafter.
- SingStar's getting a large content update in the US. Snow Patrol's dominating it. GayGamer has the lot.
- "MIT GAMBIT Lab Releases Improviso Game With Goal Of Training AI," says Gama. It's "a two-player improvisational performance game designed to capture data that will help train new, more human-like artifical intelligence systems," apparently.