- Corrupted world needs to be healed.
- Story is much more "1001 Nights"-like, more fantasy, less grounded in reality but instead more magical yet still credible, more poetic.
- Player must unleash light-wells to heal the corrupted world, which shoots light into the sky, reminiscent of SotC and Okami.
- The transformation of the world is in real-time, with plants growing back to life as the world heals back and as the player can still move, instead of a mere cutscene, sky changes back to its normal color, etc., to give a strong sense of control and success to the player.
- No more time rewind and such.
Looking very nice so far, and it's out this year which is always a bonus. More soon.
Learn the origins of the first Witcher and why monsters roam the Continent.
Strive and Endure
The trailer was launched as a part of The Last of Us Day celebrations.
dagger meets back
People Can Fly has shared yet another piece of bad news that could put its future into question.
Not so mysterious anymore, is it?
Follow the cryptic clues to a hidden crypt
Buy our t-shirts, yeah
They're far more stylish than your average video game website tat.