Epic's confirmed that the promised Infinity Blade free content update, titled Deathless Kings, has gone live. To celebrate, the price of the game itself has been cut to $2.99 until this Sunday, March 6.
The Chair-developed content is now available for free for owners of the game, which has now been cut in price to $2.99 until the end of the week.
The Deathless Kings features new enemies, battle arenas, weapons, and enhancements to the original iOS game.
Infinity Blade Launched in December 2010 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Thew new content introduces players to 10 new enemies "as they descend into the dreaded dungeons for the first time to unlock the God King's darkest secret."
Six new game play arenas are included, as are new in-game items.
Here's all the new stuff, as per the press release:
- Gain access to the all-new "Dungeon" game play environment.
- Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
- Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
- Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
- Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
- Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
- Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.