Epic has introduced vending machines into Fortnite. Here's how to track them down.
The new vending machines in Fortnite allow you to swap out raw materials for deadly weapons or health-giving chug jugs. You will want to know exactly where on the map they are to take full advantage of them.
Fortnite vending machine locations
If you want an advantage on Fortnite Island, here's a map courtesy of Fortnite Intel:
As you can see, they are spread pretty evenly around the map, and a cluster of trees is never that far away if you need some wood. Lots of them are also nestled near buildings if you need other materials.
To use the vending machines, simply walk up to the and hold Square on PS4. If you don't have the required materials, it will cycle to the next selection. There is loot available for swapping wood, stone, and metal in each. You generally need 500 of whatever material you are planning to feed into it.
There you have it - you are now armed with the knowledge you need. You know how Fortnite's vending machines work, you know the vending machine locations, and now you just need to parachute in and get that victory royale. We believe in you.
One of the Week 8 Challenges is to use a vending machine so that's one you cross off your list pretty quickly and easily.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
Once you know where the vending machines are, it makes the rest of the weekly challenges easier. Here's a handy list of any you might have missed.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, visit different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations, where to search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
Now all you need to do is wait for Fortnite Season 4, which begins in May.