If you're using Challenge Gallery Coins in your Creative Island, there's a chance it could be used for a future Fortnite weekly challenge.
Creators can now use Challenge Gallery Coins in their island builds, and Epic Games has said that some will be featured as part of the Season 7 Week 11 challenges after the v7.40 update.
Islands which use the coins in interesting ways will be featured, with your map being very popular with those interested in completing the challenge.
Here’s what you need to do to have your Island considered:
- Place 10 coins throughout your game. Spread your coins out based on difficulty, creating a range of difficulty for coin collection.
- Collecting them all should be challenging
- Different types of games. You can make Free For Alls, Mazes, Last One Standing, or invent something completely new. The uniqueness and fun of your island will be considered when we select the games to feature.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with before the end of Fortnite Season 7, so here's how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)