The Fortnitemares event ended yesterday with a big butterfly bang, but worry not as there are some new challenges available.
Players will have until 6 pm UK time/ 1 pm ET on November 11 to unlock the Lil’ Kev backbling by completing a few easy challenges. The Cube, Kevin, exploded in a spectacular fashion on November 4, revealing a new Stonehenge inspired island at Leaky Lake.
To complete them you will need to participate in a number of matches which could be a bit time-heavy for some players, but keep in mind you have just under a week to finish them all.
Don’t miss out! Login anytime before 1PM ET (6PM UTC) Nov 5 to unlock the Lil’ Kev challenge pack. Complete the challenges before 1 PM ET, November 11 (6PM UTC) to earn the Lil’ Kev Back Bling. pic.twitter.com/TrWNovzHUy
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 4, 2018
Once completed, you will receive the Lil’ Kev backbling to keep forever to remind you of your time spent wondering what the Cube would do next.
Fortnite Lil’ Kev Challenges
- Play Matches (0/15) – 500 XP
- Gain 5,000 XP (0/5000) – 500 XP
- Outlive Opponents (0/500) – 500 XP
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you're currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas