The second update for FIFA 14 is available now for PC, and is coming to consoles later this week. It re-balances over-powered headers and finesse shots, and cleans up some issues that have caused games to freeze. Get the full list of tweaks below.
EA updated its support page with the message, support page, "FIFA 14 update addresses issues that FIFA fans have brought to our attention with important and appreciated feedback". It also admits that there are still issues causing freezing which they have yet to find and address. If you're affected by this you can post it on the EA forums.
The full list of tweaks in the update:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
- We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
Look out for the update on consoles later this week.