FIFA 13 is getting its first title update this week, and EA Sports has revealed the full patch notes below, including fixes for career mode freezing, online connection issues and more.
EA revealed the following update over at its FIFA 13 blog, and stated it would hit PC Friday 12th October, and shortly after on PS3 and Xbox 360.
FIFA 13 Title Update
This will be our first official update of FIFA 13, and will address the game issues that have had the biggest impact on our fans:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
- Maintenance - October 11th (expect online service downtime)
We have also scheduled an additional server outage and update to address:
- Work on the Auction House in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Changes to error messaging in FIFA Ultimate Team Web and the EA SPORTS Football Club app.
- Leaderboards not displaying the correct gamertag.
There we have it. Have you encountered any of these glitches so far, or has FIFA 13 performed well for you? Let us know below.