Square Enix has released artwork for the 18 different classes to choose from in Final Fantasy XIV, along with the recommended system specifications in order to run the game on your PC.
Get all of it after the break.
In the shots below, you will notice classes are divided into four different categories: Crafter, Fighter, Gatherer, and Sorcerer.
More classes are to be added after the game launches in September.
Required settings to run the game smoothly with stipulated in-game settings:
- Window Size and Display Mode: 1280x720 (Windowed)
- Ambient Occlusion: OFF
- Depth of Field: ON
- Shadow Detail: Standard
- Multisampling: 4x MSAA
- Buffer Size: Window Size
- Texture Quality: High
- Texture Filtering: High
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (On a 64-bit OS, the software will run via WOW64 ( Windows 32-bit On Windows 64-bit )
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2.66GHz or higher
- RAM: 4GB or more
- HDD/SDD Installation: 15GB of free space
- Download: 6GB of free space on the drive containing "My Documents"
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better with VRAM 768MB or more
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Internet Connection: Broadband or better (always-on)
- Resolution: 1280x720 (32-bit) or higher
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Others: Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad