Square has announced that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers will be released on Wii February 5.
Apparently, it has loads of open-world exploration, adventure, and puzzles.
Story: A young mercenary name Layle, a crystal bearer, has been hired to escort the new passenger airship Alexis, the pinnacle of Lilty technology and a symbol of their current dominance. However, when the Alexis is suddenly besieged by a horde of monsters, Layle comes face to face with an adversary thought to have vanished from the pages of history, on a quest that may threaten the future of the world…
- Unique action-based gameplay – with 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving
- Experience exhilarating real-time battles with intuitive controls
- Gorgeous 3D graphics that push the Wii’s capabilities
- An emotional audio score which creates a beautiful world to explore
- Open world game design
- Fully expressed event scenes with typical Final Fantasy elements
There's screens below the break, via PR mail.