It looks as though Far Cry 4 patch 1.5.0 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.
The 657MB update was released on PC back in December.
According to Far Cry 4 players (thanks, Reddit) the update fixes matchmaking stability and general issues in PvP, map editor issues (IGE) and more.
Here's what's included in the update:
- Integrated the Outpost Master in Coop
- Fixed Client connectivity issue after failing specific quest few times in a row
- Fixed few inconsistent Host/Client replication issues
- IGE coop now implemented
- Fixed Gameplay functionality issues with the assets placement
- Fixed Gameplay functionality issues with the map browser
- Load and Save:Fixed checkpoint placement issue under specific circumstances
- Vehicle:Fixed few vehicle placement issues
- Matchmaking: Fixed matchmaking stability and general issues in PvP
- PVP: a) Fixed inconsistency XP in the loadout menu
- Gameplay: Fixed spawning issues under specific circumstances
The full patch notes and more information haven't popped up on the Far Cry 4 forums, at least as far as we can tell. They may be hidden in there someplace and our search skills are just having a bad day.
Head though the links for more information.