CCP has announced semi-final details for FanFest 2015, tickets for which went on sale earlier this year.
Early-bird options are sold out but there are still a limited number of discounted tickets available. If you click the link above, you can look over the ticket options.
Standard admission tickets will run you £140, but the aforementioned discounted tickets can be purchased for £120 while supplies last.
CCP games players can also use PLEX to pay for tickets and other event-related activities.
One of the coolest things occurring during Fanfest 2015, in my opinion, is the total solar eclipse which will be taking place during the gathering on March 20. Those attending the event in Iceland will have the best seats on the planet for the cosmic show. Yes, I'm rather jealous.
Other than the total eclipse, here are some other activities to look forward to:
- Presentations by CCP developers and community members
- Exclusive reveals and sneak previews for all of CCP’s games
- Live tournaments
- Player/developer roundtable discussions
- Exclusive charity dinner hosted by CEO Hilmar Veigar Pétursson and other CCP staff
- The infamous Developer Pub Crawl
- The Blue Lagoon Hangover Party
Additional activities will be announced in the coming months.