After a couple of beta updates, Fallout 4 has received its first official patch on PC.
Bethesda has released a new patch for Fallout 4 on PC. This is the first post-launch, non-beta patch to be released on the platform.
The patch, version 1.2, combines some changes from the previous beta patches into one. Bethesda also said it's aiming to have this patch available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players this week.
Find all the changes below:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)