Making the drive to work soon? Don't even do it until you read "the news." Here are your headlines.
- Epic's promising a "big" Gears of War 3 announcement for later today. Microsoft just so happens to be holding a press event in San Francisco too. Expect the news to come out of that. Justin will be there for us.
- The first Bulletstorm reviews have come in after its US launch yesterday and ahead of its UK release on Friday. Scores have been as high as 10 to as low as 6.
- Ubisoft's confirmed to VG247 that the PC version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood won't carry the company's infamous always-on DRM system.
- As 3DS prepares to launch in Japan this weekend, the first reviews for its launch line-up have come in from Famitsu. Nintendogs + Cats scored highest with 38/40.
- Dragon Age II demo is out now on Xbox Live, Steam and the US PSN. It hits the European PSN later today.
- THQ's dated Red Faction: Armageddon. The Volition shooter releases on May 31 in the US and June 3 in the UK.
No audio today. Or for the rest of the week, for that matter. Pat's in England for site-related business. Never fear, though: it'll be back next week.
Now go out to that big world and chest beat like you've never chest beated before.