The European week draws to a close with a relatively busy news day punctuated by tons of Forza 4 information, L.A. Noire Complete leaks, unique takes on Tetris and a hilarious trailer for a Kinect swimming game. As you do.
Johnny will be back to guide you through a hailstorm of news as we hurtle into the busy AAA release season next week. Steph's here now to tackle anything that dares arise between now and the US weekend officially starting, too.
Don't forget to check out today's shorts for some of the smaller news you might have missed.
Header's of a lovely 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo 570-4 Superleggera - because, y'know, Forza, but also because it's chuffin' beautiful. Have a good weekend all, and if you're heading to Eurogamer Expo, enjoy it - I'm told the show's amazing.
- Atlus to continue Demon’s Souls server support into 2012
Demon's Souls servers will stay up despite Dark Souls launching.
- A look inside Berlin’s Indie Game Jam
How to create a game in 4 days.
- Max and the Magic Marker PS3 gets a date
The Wii indie darling comes to PS3 with Move Support.
- THQ confirm UFC Undisputed 3 Pre-order Bonuses
Tons of free stuff depending on where you order.
- Aion’s anniversary celebrated with events, new game content
Extra stuff for loyal members and incentives for newbies mark 2 years of Aion.
- Blizzard: Diablo 3 “feels even better” with a gamepad
Console rumblings continue as the team talks of controller support.
- Tetris Axis shakes up a classic on 3DS
Crazy, crazy modes in Nintendo's new Tetris title.
- Final Fantasy XIV finally gets Chocobos
The MMO just got a little bit more Final Fantasy.
- Valve push up DotA 2′s release
Fan feedback bumps plans for the game forward.
- Katamari Amore hitting iOS next week
Apple's devices get another Katamari Damacy title next week.
- PlayStation Home to get free-to-play FPS
Shoot dudes with your dead-eyed PS Home Avatar.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution mod pulls the gold filter, makes the game look better
Deus Ex: Human Revolution gets an impressive make-over thanks to fan mods.
- Bioware: “We have to be ready for the biggest online launch in history”
Bioware brace for tons of people hitting their game at once.
- Diablo III to ship in early 2012, beta test extended
Shift in the release window for allow for a longer, more in-depth beta.
- Guild Wars announces their annual Halloween Contest
Win graphics cards, Guild Wars plushies and in-game gear from ArenaNet.
- Michael Phelps: Push the Limit for Kinect Trailered
Swim in thin air.
- Concept art for cancelled Aliens RPG released
Catch a glimpse of what Obsidian's Aliens RPG might have looked like.
- Forza 4 Demo detailed
What cars, tracks and options you'll find in the Forza 4 demo next month.
- Turn 10 explain why you can’t drive the Warthog in Forza 4
Chief's vehicle of choice makes a cameo in Forza 4, but can't be driven.
- Black Rock tried to change Split Second to fit Disney’s shift in focus
Brighton Studio made an attempt to fit Disney's new gaming image before getting the chop.
- L.A. Noire Complete Edition spotted in the Czech Republic
Eurogamer's Czech arm spots a DLC-including version of L.A. Noire for PC and console.