And so we reach the end of gamescom week. It's been quite a ride and we've had some top notch content, there'll be more rolling-out over the coming weeks too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
It's been a long week, folks, but at last it is the weekend. For me, at least.
If you're at work and looking to kill some time before escaping for the weekend or enjoying the summer holidays and want to get caught up on the bleeding edge of the gaming news, have a sniff of the AU news wrap from earlier in the day and then settle down for some EU action below. Remember that the inimitable Steph will have her own US news wrap later today, too.
Also worth a peek is Pat's pondering of gamescom on today's bumper edition Bulletcast, so be sure to check that out if you haven't already.
Go on, it can only be good for you.
- Drake’s Success: Naughty Dog’s Meyer on Uncharted 3
Can we just cancel Christmas for everyone and all buy ourselves loads of games?
- Gamescom gets dates for 2012
- Japanese Charts: 3DS software boosted by console price cut
3DS gets a leg up, PSP continues to perform strongly
- Burnout Crash trailer features exemplary driving
Get car, drive car, crash. Lather, rinse, repeat
- Borderlands 2 interview: story integration and revelling in the ridiculous
Border-ing on the sublime and the ridiculous. Geddit? I'll get my coat
- Friday Shorts – The Glorious Past Edition
Short and sweet and short
- Deus Ex: HR in-game items for Team Fortress 2
It's sounds petty, but I want these despite the fact that I haven't played TF2 for aaaaaages
- Need for Speed World gamescom trailer, shiny things
I've never learned to drive. True story
- Asura’s Wrath interview: “How am I going to fight with zero arms?”
Head-butts? Biting? Staring competition?
- GameStop testing console game streaming service
It's not if, but when. Welcome to the future
- Just Dance 3 latest track list is random
Ahh, number two on the list is a classic
- Battlefield 3 in-game server browser for consoles, not PC
Angry internet will be angry about this
- New Thrustmaster racing wheel and gear shifter, “aggressive and complete”
My most extravagent peripheral is the Street Fighter IV Arcade Fight Stick that I was bought by a very dear friend for my birthday. I love it, despite the fact that I'm still a bit rubbish at SFIV
And the day's news
That's all she wrote. Johnny's confirmed that he has safely returned to Ireland and he'll be back on news next week. My covering of his shifts ends here. As ever, it's been a pleasure and you lot are a great audience.
Incidentally, the picture was taken in Morocco and the wolf's name is Winston. I know you were wondering.
Welcome to the weekend.