The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition, which was leaked last night, has been announced by Bethesda.
This collector’s edition will be made available in digital and limited physical formats and is now available for pre-order through participating retailers and pre-purchase from the newly launched, official online store.
The Elder Scrolls Online Physical Imperial Edition includes:
- Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook™ Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content.
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The Physical Imperial Edition is "extremely limited in quantity" and will run you $99.99/€99.99/£89.99.
The Elder Scrolls Online Digital Imperial Edition includes the base game and all digital content outlined for the Physical Imperial Edition above and retails for $79.99/€79.99/£69.99.
Those who pre-order or pre-purchase either the Imperial Edition or the Standard Edition will net The Explorer’s Pack bonus at launch, which includes: the Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.
Early Access bonuses will also be offered to those pre-ordering or pre-purchasing a PC or Mac version and it comes with a five day early access to the game should they pre-purchase the Digital Imperial Edition or the Digital Standard Edition through The Elder Scrolls Online Store.
Additional early access programs are also available through participating retailers.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be available worldwide on April 4 for PC and Mac. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will be arriving on retail shelves in June 2014.