Duke Nukem 2 hitting iOS in April
Duke Nukem 2 has been announced for iOS by 3D Realms and Interceptor Entertainment.
Interceptor, the team behind the Rise of the Triad reboot, has ported Duke Nukem 2 to the iPad and iPhone, and the game contains the following features:
- Smooth Side-Scrolling Action
- Insane VGA Graphics
- 256 Eye-Popping Colors
- Kick-Ass Weapons
- Amazing Interactive Environments
- 32 Action-Packed Levels
- Full Touch Screen Support
- Brutal New Artwork and Music
- Save/Load, Replay and Track your Score with Leaderboards
The game is set for release in April for $1.99. Get you some.