Tickets to The International 2015 will be sold in two batches come March 7, Valve announced on the Dota 2 blog.
All tickets will be general admission and run $99 a piece. The ticket provided access to all six days of the event.
The tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster at two separate times come March 27 with the first batch going on sale at 10am PDT/1pm EDT and the second batch will go on sale at 10pm PDT/1am EDT.
A list of ticket sale times outside the US are listed below. If you do not see your region time listed, head through here for the timezone converter.
- Seattle: March 27 - 10:00 and 22:00
- Rio de Janeiro: March 27 - 14:00 and March 28th at 02:00
- London: March 27 - 17:00 and March 28th at 05:00
- Moscow: March 27 - 20:00 and March 28th at 08:00
- Beijing: March 28 - 01:00 and 13:00
- Seoul: March 28 - 02:00 and 14:00
- Singapore: March 28 - 01:00 and 13:00
- Sydney: March 28 - 04:00 and 16:00
Valve said it will not sell VIP tickets directly for The International 2015, but to "stay tuned for details" on the VIP experience.
Dota 2 The International takes place August 3-8 and team invitations will will be sent just after May 1.
The International 2014 drew over 20 million spectators via livestreams with concurrent viewers peaking at over 2 million.