Disciples: Liberation is a dark fantasy strategy RPG coming to current and new-gen consoles, PC
Kalypso Media and Frima Studio have today announced dark fantasy strategy RPG Disciples: Liberation.
Disciples: Liberation is set in a dark fantasy world where you will fight "foul beasts" in turn-based combat. You will also partake in hundreds of quests and develop relationships with in-world factions.
These factions include a human empire full of religious extremism and dark forces of the undead lead by a mad queen.
Once you form an alliance, you will build an army and trade resources for an assortment of upgrades to your home base. But choices in the game are not without consequence, so decisions and political alignments can have a domino effect and change the course of the story.
A closed PC alpha will be available soon, allowing 200 players to go hands-on with the game.
Here's more about Disciples: Liberation:
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: Experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and 5 unique endings
- Explore a war-torn overworld: Journey through 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra – and unearth the secrets hidden within the land
- Journey together: Join forces with 4 in-game factions - from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives
- Write your own story: Pick from 4 uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause
- Build a base: Take on quests for precious resources and use political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: Recruit 50+ units and build an army best suited to your playstyle whilst honing both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat
- Challenge deadly bosses: Pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: Let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: Put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes
The game is expected to release during Q4 2021 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, as well as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.