DICE has confirmed it's working on a bevy of fixes for Battlefield 3 via a post on the official Battlefield Blog.
The developer's said the upcoming tweaks will solve problems releating to "balance and gameplay, performance, stability and the overall feature set".
DICE community manager Daniel Matros said more details will be announced "in the coming weeks" regarding the update.
Battlefield 3 is also due to get a number of PC bug fixes tomorrow via a update through EA Origin. Get the list below.
- Support for Intel's new Ivy Bridge product line (as yet unreleased)
- Fixes for two reproducible client crashes:
- Oilfields- Conquest Large - Fixed a client crash when users spawn in certain vehicles.
- Canals - Rush - Fixed a client crash at the 2nd set of mcoms if the player drives a vehicle into the vicinity of the exploding rocket battery.
- AMD Radeon 7xxx series performance improvements