Xur returns to the Tower with one of the most interesting hauls in a while.
Xur: Agent of the Nine has arrived safely at Destiny's Tower. Xur takes the Strange Coins you've been hoarding in exchange for Exotic weapons and gear. You can't be 100 percent sure he'll bring Year 2 weapons, but he always has Year 2 armour to sell.
You can also buy Three of Coins and Glass Needle from him. You use Three of Coins before fighting bosses to increase your chances at Exotic drops. As for Glass Needle, it's used whenever you want to re-roll stats on your Exotic armour.
Xur has been spotted by the balcony near the Speaker. He stays put until 9am GMT on Sunday, March 6.
Here's his stock:
- Legacy Engram [Primary weapon] - 31SC
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides [Exotic Titan leg armour] - 13SC
- Graviton Forfeit [Exotic Hunter helmet] - 13SC
- Nothing Manacles [Exotic Warlock gauntlets] - 13SC
- Hawkmoon [Exotic Hand cannon] - 23SC
- Three of Coins - 7SC
- Glass Needle - 3SC
Hawkmoon is not the king it once was, but you could still find a use for it.