Destiny developer Bungie has made a couple of very welcome changes in the latest hot fix.
The latest Destiny patch is short but especially sweet.
The fixes most likely to reduce general whining apply to the new raid, Crota's End. All raid gear will now start at level 30, so you can build up to level 32 - and this includes the stuff you've already found. The helmet will drop more often, and drop in normal mode.
Another great change is that Fist of Crota is replayable. This excellent Dark Below mission was, until now, inaccessible after first completion. Look for it on the navigator screen.
Finally, Bungie has rolled back changes to the Pocket Infinity, making it awesome (if buggy) again.
Take a look at the full patch notes, direct from Bungie.net:
- Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Pocket Infinity
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
- Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission