Say hello to Xur - and Orpheus Rig.
Xur is back this week in Destiny 2 and he's packing a rather nice hand cannon, and what's considered to be one of the best PvE Hunter exotics in the game: Orpheus Rig.
Our man is stationed in the EDZ this week, and his pockets are itching for some Legendary Shards. When he's in this area, he tends to set up shop in the Winding Cove. We expect that's the case this week as well.
Be sure to grab what you need before the reset hits the morning of March 27, which is also when Destiny 2 update 1.1.4 arrives.
While Hunters have plenty of reason to rejoice this week, Titans and Warlocks haven't been left out.
Xur also has a rather nice Exotic weapon this week: the Sunshot hand cannon. Folks really like the weapon as it works well in PvE, and it's also said to be rather fun to use.
All in all, it's a rather good week for Xur wares.
Xur’s inventory for March 23-26
- Sunshot [Exotic Hand Cannon] – 29 Legendary Shards
- Orpheus Rig [Exotic Hunter Leg Armor] – 23 Legendary Shards
- Karnstein Armlets [Exotic Warlock Gauntlets] – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampant [Exotic Titan Leg Armor] – 23 Legendary Shards
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards