The last console-only reset in Destiny 2 is this week.
As for the weekly reset, you can expect the usual assortment of activities to update. That's the Nightfall, Meditations, and of course a new Flashpoint and Call to Arms quests. This week's reset also brings an end to the first Iron Banner event.
If you've not been all caught up with what Destiny 2 has to offer. The big Destiny 2 guide is a great place to start, even if you're just brushing up on some details you missed.
Here's what you can look forward to this week:
Pyramidion is this week's strike, with modifiers Torrent, and Time Warp: Zero Hour.
Torrent greatly increases the recharge rate of your abilities. Zero Hour means that the mission timer cannot be extended.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Faster Than Lightning: as a fireteam, defeat nine Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks.
- Riptide: without power, Zavala's resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Looped: no one's heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU and make it out alive.
Titan is this week's focus. You'll need to do a few Public Events to earn a Powerful Engram. Triggering Heroic objectives in Public Events is a great way to finish the quest quickly.
You should also pick up Titan Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 in the Tower before heading there.
Call to Arms
As always, you're required to play about five-seven Crucible matches to earn the Engram.