The promised hotfix for Destiny 2 is live, which knocks the Rumble player count down from eight to six.
Destiny 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124 was applied to the game during downtime today alongside the Weekly Reset.
As reported last week, Rumble will now feature 6-player free-for-all instead of eight, as it was previously.
Players felt Rumble was a bit crowded, and Bungie apparently listened. Enjoy a less chaotic experience, then.
Iron Banner 6v6 was set to return this week, but was postponed due to a late-breaking issue. Once fixed, it will be added back to the rotation.
Issues addressed with today's hotfix include changes to the respawn system and loading issues.
Hotfix notes and information on the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset below.
Your Flashpoint this week is Nessus, and Meditations are the quests 1AU, Larceny, and Hijacked. As usual, don’t forget about Shaxx’s Milestones either if you want Luminous Crucible Engrams.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Reducing Rumble player count from 8 to 6
- Changes to respawn system to help prevent players from spawning near opponents
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to load into the Tower
- Fixed an issue where Vendors sometimes would not load in the Tower
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to load into Raid encounters
- Increased monitoring for ZEBRA errors, soon to be split into BEET and KALE.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset - April 10
Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
Laser Challenge: Take five or fewer hits from the lasers in the Atlas Grove.
- Luminous Vanguard Engram
- Luminous Vanguard Engram
Leviathan Raid Order and Challenge
The Leviathan raid order for the week is as follows: Royal Pools, Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet, and Calus. The challenge this week is the Royal Pools, and in this room, players are required to stand on four pressure plates around the outside of the arena. There’s a plate in the center too, and players need to collect the Psionic Protection buff from here to really stand a chance in this encounter. For this Challenge, though, one player must always stay in this central area.
If you want to look over our complete raid guide before jumping in, check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid page.
- Cabal Arrival Legendary Transmat Effect (650 Bright Dust)
- Call Me Rare Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Electronica Shell Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 Bright Dust)
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable (50 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable (600 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable (250 Bright Dust)
- Mind of Its Own (D.A.R.C.I.) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Legendary Helmet (1200 Bright Dust)
- Sailing Shield Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
- Shuffle Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Tarnished Copper Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Under Construction (Tractor Cannon) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Vox Imperative Legendary Vehicle (600 Bright Dust)
- Xenosilver Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)