Bungie has released a new Destiny 2: Beyond Light trailer highlighting the weapons and gear of the upcoming expansion.
In Destiny 2: Beyond Light, you will wield all-new weapons and armor as you trek through the frozen lands of the moon Europa.
Bungie promises there will be new weapons, armor, and accessories available to suit every player's style.
Here are some of the Exotic weapons and gear you can expect with the new expansion. You can also get a look at each in the gallery below:
- Exotic Pulse Rifle: No Time to Explain - Precision hits and hits against enemies affected by Stasis will return to the magazine. Stack this effect to summon a portal which will fire bullets from an alternate timeline of the weapon.
- Exotic Sniper Rifle: Cloudstrike - Precision final blows will generate lightning bolts at the target location. Rapid precision shots will summon an entire storm at the point of impact.
- Exotic Sword: The Lament - Block with The Lament to rev the blade, then shred through shielded enemies. At its peak, damaging an enemy will heal the wielder.
- Exotic Grenade Launcher: Salvation’s Grip - Each fired projectile will create Stasis crystals that will freeze nearby targets. Charge to increase the number of crystals created and the freeze radius
- Titan Exotic Helmet: Precious Scars - Upon revives, the Titan gains an Overshield aura that protects the wearer and nearby allies.
- Titan Exotic Gauntlets: Icefall Mantle -This reinforced armor replaces the Titan’s Barricade with Overshield, absorbing damage from incoming fire.
- Hunter Exotic Gauntlets: Arthrys’s Embrace - The Hunter’s weighted knife gains a second ricochet; rapid precision hits gain a damage bonus and can temporarily stagger enemies.
- Hunter Exotic Helmet: Mask of Bakris - Don the Mask to replace the Hunter’s Dodge ability with a longer range Shift ability that also temporarily cloaks the wearer during use.
- Warlock Exotic Helmet: Dawn Chorus - The Warlock’s Daybreak projectiles deal extra damage and cause enemies to burn on contact. Gain melee energy each time a burn damages a target.
- Warlock Exotic Gauntlets: Necrotic Grip - Melee attacks corrupt enemies with increasing damage over time. Defeating a corrupted combatant spreads the corruption to nearby targets and restores melee energy.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light arrives on November 10.