Ensure you see and do everything in Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel.
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel adds a ton of new and glorious loot to collect, if you're brave enough to venture in.
If you follow our Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel walkthrough you will find every single one of these items as you proceed, but if you'd rather just know what's where, this is the list for you.
The only real potential spoilers on this page are bonfire names; I've avoided listing boss names for this very reason. Items are presented in categories in order of collection if you follow the natural flow of the DLC, with links out to walkthrough pages describing how to find them. Linked pages will contain spoilers including in titles and URLs; you have been warned.
Let's kick it off with weapons. Yeah, I know what you're really after.
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC weapons
The new weapons you'll find in Dark Souls 3's first DLC aren't just boring old swords and clubs with inetresting stats; most of them have totally unique movesets, bonuses or special moves. Also, most of them look really cool and will scare the heck out of anybody you invade who hasn't finished Ashes of Ariandel yet. Nice.
- Follower Javelin - Snowfield
- Milwood Greatbow - Snowfield
- Milwood Knight Greataxe - Snowfield
- Ethereal Oak Shield - Snowfield
- Crow Quills - Corvian Settlement
- Crow Talons - Corvian Settlement
- Onyx Blade - Corvian Settlement
- Earthseeker - Snowy Mountain Pass
- Quakestone Hammer - Snowy Mountain Pass
- Pyromancer's Parting Flame - near Chapel of Ariandel
- Great Scythe - transpose from boss soul
- Rose of Ariandel - transpose from boss soul
- Follower Sabre - near Chapel of Ariandel
- Valorheart - optional boss drop
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC armour
Ashes of Ariandel provides the discerning Dark Souls 3 player with several new options for Fashion Souls. The true Dark Souls starts here.
- Follower Set - drops from Followers in all areas
- Millwood Set - Shrine Handmaiden, after turning in key item from Snowfield
- Slave Knight Set - Corvian Settlement
- Vilhelm's Set - Chapel of Ariandel
- Ordained Set - Shrine Handmaiden, after defeating boss
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC items
Things that wouldn't go anywhere else go here. If you're a PvP fan, the Champion's Bones is the one you're really after.
- Captain's Ashes - Snowfield
- Chillbite Ring - on your first visit to Chapel of Ariandel, speak to the NPC inside twice
- Champion's Bones - optional boss drop
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC spells
Magic! Some people use it, apparently. Okay, whatever; that discus miracle is pretty cool.
- Frozen Weapon - Snowfield
- The Way of the White Corona - Corvian Settlement
- Floating Chaos - drops from enemy near Chapel of Ariandel
- Snap Freeze - Depths of the Painting
If you've found all of these, you've fully explored what Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel has to offer. Get into that PvP arena, kid.